The Democratic Men’s Club of Union County(DMCUC) as yet to be duly organized. Upon its becoming duly organized, it will be for the purpose of encouraging Democratic Men to have an active interest in government affairs. This organization chartered by the North Carolina Democratic Party Executive Committee at the state and county level is an integral part of the North Carolina Democratic Party.
- To increase the efficiency of government.
- To foster and perpetuate the ideals of the Democratic Party.
- To help acquaint voters and potential voters with issues and candidates.
- To promote the highest degree of justice for human welfare and happiness for all of the people of our county, state, and nation.
- To increase and promote fellowship in political action among Democratic Men and with others working for the success of the Democratic Party.
Membership is open to all Democratic Men of Union County registered to vote and to any Democrat regardless of sex may be a non-voting associate member.
We will be conducting regularly scheduled meetings, watch this website for announcements.
A program may be announced prior to the meeting in the Enquirer Journal and the Union Observer as well as here on this website.
To join the Democratic Men’s Club of Union County, please complete the membership form and return with your check for $12.00 (annual dues) payable to DMCUC and snail mail it in care of the DMCUC Treasurer to PO BOX 385 Monroe, NC 28111 or click on the E-mail link for the DMCUC Treasurer and send it via the internet. Membership annual dues are used to make contributions to Democratic candidates in the General Election and to the Union County North Carolina Democratic Party.
The DMCUC meets the 2nd Monday of the month at 7:30PM at To Be Announced Location.