The Senior Democrats of Union County (UCSD) was organized on September 13, 2006 for the purpose of encouraging Democratic Seniors to have an active interest in government affairs. This organization chartered by the North Carolina Democratic Party executive committee at the state and county level is an integral part of the North Carolina Democratic Party.
- To increase the efficiency of government.
- To foster and perpetuate the ideals of the Democratic Party.
- To help acquaint voters and potential voters with issues and candidates.
- To promote the highest degree of justice for human welfare and happiness for all of the people of our county, state, and nation.
- To increase and promote fellowship in political action among Senior Democrats and with others working for the success of the Democratic Party.
Membership is open to all registered Democrats who have attained the age of fifty and any Democrat regardless of age may be a non-voting associate member.
We will be conducting regularly scheduled meetings, watch this website for announcements.
A program may be announced prior to the meeting in the Enquirer Journal and the Union Observer as well as here on this website.
To join the Senior Democrats of Union County, please complete the membership form and return with your check for $10.00 (annual dues) payable to UCSD. Click link= UC Senior Dems Membership Form
Below are some senior resource website links that may be of benefit to Senior Citizens. Just click on the links:
President -John Sestito
Vice President -Evelyn Maben-Hall
Secretary - Kathleen Domanski
Treasurer - Aleta Galusha
Assistant Secretary-Treasurer - Norward Harris
Are held on the second Tuesday of each month at 2:00 p.m.
Location: CMC Waxhaw/ Community Room 2700 Providence Road Waxhaw, NC 28173
For questions and or to confirm meetings, please leave a message for: